Sewed paper envelopes for packaging
Resistant and ecological with padding effect, sewed paper envelopes are suitable for professional transport, removals and domestic uses. Available in sheets.
- packaging for transport of glass
- protection of goods and items with sharp edges
- protection of barrels
- Number of layers: from 3 to 5
- T3 light pattern, Low thickness and resistant to compression
- T7 deep pattern, High thickness and soft
- flexographic up to 8+1 colours
- rotogravure up to 7 colours
- Special bondings and coatings:
- in PELD coated paper as protection against humidity
- with cellucotton or with fabric of cellulose protecting fragile and bright surfaces or film with high mechanical resistance (PET)
- Supply format:
- sizes on request/li>
Why choose Eurocartex as a partner in providing paper packaging:
- cushion pads for chocolates, cookies and biscuits, standard shapes or designed to fit products of chocolate industry, customizable printings: protection and decorative effect are guaranteed.
- wide range of cheese packaging, mono or laminates, specifically designed for hard cheeses, soft cheeses, mozzarella, butter and dairy products: taste and freshness are preserved.
- coated papers for single-dose packaging for sugar, salt, honey, oil, sauces, spices and flavouring powders, flexible packaging neutral or printed for sugar factories and food companies: aromas and flavours are preserved.
- paper packaging for food industry: pads for meats and fresh products, absorbent pads for fish, molluscs and crustaceans, separators for fruits and vegetables, coated and laminated papers for fresh food wrapping and cooked food packaging, custom prints.
- paper packaging for industrial products: protective cushion pads and soft wrapping papers, greaseproof and water repellent coated paper and laminated paper, robust natural packaging and ecological paper solutions.
Our commitment to sustainability and responsibility is constant: we are at the service of Mankind creating value through products innovation and maintaining the integrity of Earth System, we are manufacturers of sustainable packaging as environmentally.
We want to give a new meaning to "value creation": we are convinced that economic, environmental and social issues are interdependent and using this understanding for business strategy brings enormous benefits.