Paper products for industrial use
Eurocartex SpA, a company founded in 1973 deals with the PRODUCTION OF SOFT PAPER PACKAGING, AND DECORATIVE CUSCHIONS PADS FOR PROTECTIVE PACKAGING AND PAPER COUPLED INTENDED USE FOOD and is market leader in Europe.
Our goal is clear and pursued with tenacity, passion and perseverance to be recognized as a primary manufacturer of plush pillows and paper as an excellent producer of laminated paper to film.
There are numerous products for industrial use that Eurocartex SpA It produces:
- Cushions pads for multilayer foil wrapped: ecological and soft, offer a viable alternative to traditional packaging materials. Mates with blotting paper or scratch-resistant, making it an excellent packaging for delicate materials. Available in sheets, rolls of various sizes or weights.
- Multipurpose paper covers: flexible and environmentally friendly, offer a viable alternative to traditional materials such as packaging pluryball. Available in sheets, rolls of various weights and measures.
- paper sheat covers: flexible and environmentally friendly, available in sheets or rolls, and completely recyclable.
- sewed paper envelopes: resistant and environmentally friendly, effective padding. Ideal for professional transport, removals and domestic use. Available in sheets.
- tube paper envelopes: ideal for professional transport , removals and domestic use . Available in various diameters and lengths.
- PE coated paper (PE): Ideal for industrial applications, PE coated paper combines the traditional protective barrier of paper with the PE (polyethylene) or PP (Polypropylene) coating treatments.
- Wax paper: Treatment of paper with paraffin repellent to grease and oil; used in the mechanical and in the automotive industry as protection for spare parts with oil and grease.
- Paper with low substance: Flexible and ecological wrapping paper is suitable for packaging of fragile items and ideal as separator.
- Anti slip paper: Used as stabilizer for pilling up loads on pallets, during handling, transport and storage.
- Embossed Paper: with abosorbent or scratch resistant paper is ideal for the packaging of fragile items.